Downingtown Area SD Substitute Teacher and Special Education Aide Open Positions
Substitute Teacher Service, STS, is actively recruiting candidates to fill various vacancies within the Downingtown Area School District.
We value our employees and seek to hire new staff who:
- Communicate openly to build relationships and trust
- Partner with team members to see the TEAM succeed
- Demonstrate a growth mindset and seek ongoing opportunities for growth
- Embrace and support a safe and inclusive environment
- Eagerly and enthusiastically support student learning
- Strive to be kind and reflective
- Focus on the solution and put people first
- Lead by example!
Substitute Teacher per diem pay rates:
Per Diem Rate: $130 per day
DASD Retiree Daily Rate: $180 per day
Building Substitute-flexible assignments: $150 per day
Low Incidence Buildings Substitute-flexible assignments: $180 per day
45 – 89 consecutive days in the same assignment: $225 per day
Special Education Aides:
We have Special Education Aide positions available throughout the district for elementary and secondary students assist with class work, homework, organization and communication. These positions will assist students according to their abilities. Level #2 aides may require personal care, feeding and exposure to bodily fluids and/or toileting.
Hourly rates: Special Ed. Aides Level 1 $14.56
Special Ed. Aides Level 2 $19.89
If you want to be part of our “Downingtown Proud” team - please apply! Help us with our mission to educate all students to meet the rigorous challenges of a global society.